a virtual certainty的用法和样例：
- Some historians have written that it is a virtual certainty, while others argue that it was his brother, rather than Thomas himself, that fathered the children.
- Additional limits on weight, range and maneuver are a virtual certainty, and that could jeopardize readiness and ultimately affect the services' ability to conduct future operations.
- This is a virtual certainty.
- A virtual state of war exist between the two countries.
- A virtual state of war exists between the two countries.
- Universe is so vast,this possibility becomes virtual certainty.