a viola player的用法和样例：
- A person who plays the viola is called a violist.
- But whatever happens, believe me when I say I can't imagine a Viola team without Luca Toni.
- Shadowboxing, as a part of the essence of traditional Chinese culture, is worth further exploration and combination by our viola players.
- Harold in Italy was originally meant as a viola concerto for Paganini, but Paganini decided the viola part was not impor tant or brilliant enough and never played it.
- The coach saved his star player for a trump card.