a vicious horse的用法和样例：
- For a while the ship kept bucking and sidling like a vicious horse, the sails filling, now on one tack, now on another, and the boom swinging to and fro till the mast groaned aloud under the strain.
有那么一会儿，帆船像匹烈马那样不停地上蹿下跳，左摇右晃； 鼓起的风帆时而这边受风，时而那边受风； 帆杠来回晃动，拖得主桅不停地叫唤。
- He gave the dog a vicious blow with his stick.
- Later on she stopped leading a vicious life.
- Be careful, the mule is a vicious beast, not safe abaft the beam.
- The editor got his claws into the opposition in a vicious editorial.
- The people are held down by a vicious and repressive military regime.