a very confident的用法和样例：
- Though still young, she was a very confident girl. She was no respecter of persons and never thought before she spoke.
- He is not primarily a standup comic but a novelist, a poet, and a very confident young man.
- Student A: They seem to be very confident!
- This place doesn't have a very savory reputation.
- Wong Kar-Wai is a very confident actor would collapse As well as rebuilding the confidence of an actor's director, if he ran, then you can consider.
- A very nice set of glasses came under the hammer yesterday.