a variety of的用法和样例：
- The speaker discoursed knowledgeably on a variety of subjects.
- The dish was accompanied by a variety of pickles.
- I have a variety of books at home.
- Society is made up of a variety of people; some are good, others (are) bad, and still others (are) in between.
- A trademark used for any of a group of synthetic resins and plastics found in a variety of manufactured articles.
- All of them arrive late for a variety of reasons.
- He left for a variety of reasons.
a variety of的相关资料：