a valued member of staff的用法和样例：
- All member of staff must show a pass.
- Public enemy number one or a valued member of society? Richard A Jones defends the striped stinger of summer.
- He was taken on for a three-month trial period before being accepted as a permanent member of staff.
- SPECIAL NOTE: Jim Engh was a valued member of the production crew; he sadly died after being electrocuted while filming for this episode on a scaffold tower.
- The company tried to help the poor member of staff with soft loan.