a vagrant life的用法和样例：
- Leading a vagrant life , enjoying solitude .
- After leading a vagrant life, he was too glad to get back to his home town.
- At the end of the Qing Dynasty, the state was under great disorder and people led a vagrant life.
- In the old society, owing to cruel exploitation and succesive years of tangled warfare among warloads, the labouring people led a vagrant life.
在旧社会, 残酷的剥削和连年不断的军阀混战, 使劳动人民过着颠沛流离的生活。
- Then had you lead a vagrant life
- A poet, a vagrant, had a romantic dream of life.