a vacant seat的用法和样例：
- Is there a vacant seat in the smoking area?
- A vacant seat was found in this compartment.
- Madam, there is a vacant seat on Row 13.
- If you have a vacant seat, please let me know. I would like to change my seat.
- We dont have a vacant seat at the moment.Would you mind waiting a few minutes?
- I heard on the old boy network that there will soon be a vacant seat on the board of a leading merchant bank.
a vacant seat的相关资料：
a reap a a puzzle of fiendish complexity A plywood was boarded easily. a frost - free refrigerator. a hand-held camera/computer a rabbit hole/warren/hutch a one-and-one-half striper a long period of hospitalization a heartfelt expression of thanks A theory of cognitive dissonance a voucher for children's glasses