a university in california
- Liz was an assistant professor of biology at a university in California. 莉斯是加州某大学的生物学助理教授。
- One of my friends majored in anthropology in a university in Illinois. 我的一个朋友在伊利诺斯州的一所大学学习人类学。
- Is there a university in this town? 这座城市有没有大学?
- The couple worked in a university in London. 这对夫妇曾同在伦敦的一所大学里工作。
- I'm covered by the health plan at my university in California. 我有加利福尼亚大学的保险。
- Is it difficult to enter a university in China? 在中国上大学困难吗?
- I am covered by the health plan at my university in California. 我有加利福尼亚大学的保险。
- Nhu and Lani are graduates from Stanford University in California. 我身边的这两位老师都是斯坦福大学的毕业生。
- He has been a visiting scholar at a university in Japan. 曾到日本的大学访学。
- Each poem is a universe in itself. 每首诗是一个宇宙。
- We live in a Universe in which there are laws. 我们生活在一个由”规律”所支配的宇宙中.
- M covered by the health plan at my university in California. 我有加利福尼亚大学的保险。
- Before that, she was at Stanford University in California for5 years. 之前她曾经在加州的斯坦福大学工作了5年。
- Before that, she was at Stanford University in California for 5 years. 之前她曾经在加州的斯坦福大学工作了5年。
- Our university has close links with a university in America. 我们学校跟美国的一个大学来往密切。
- Before that she was at (in) Stanford University in California for 5 years. 之前5年她在加利福尼亚的斯坦福大学。
- The writer is a graduate from a university in the United Kingdom. 作者是英国一所大学的毕业生。
- Before that she was at Stanford University in California for 5 years. 之前，她曾在加州的斯坦弗大学任职达五年之久。
- The Royal College received its charter as a university in 1967. 皇家学院于1967年获得升格为大学的特许状。
- He trained as an engineer at Standford Stanford University in California. 他曾在加利福尼亚斯坦福大学接受工程训练。