a tyrannical government的用法和样例：
- Here, in the popular rising against a “tyrannical” government, the fruits were more than the securing of a freer constitution.
- She works for a tyrannical new boss.
- He has a tyrannical reign on his empire.
- No one would like to live in a tyrannical despotism.
- No one will like to live in a tyrannical despotism.
- an authoritarian regime; autocratic government; despotic rulers; a dictatorial rule that lasted for the duration of the war; a tyrannical government.