a typical character的用法和样例：
- Godfrey Ablewhite is a typical character employed in The Moonstone to represent Collins' purpose.
- Shaoxing opera genres are a typical character of the most distinctive local drama besides Peking opera.
- A typical character of our system is that the HAL includes the DOS kernel and device driving, because we used the DOS kernel as the hardware boot_loader.
- He was one of the reasons that caused the tragedy of Anna, and also a typical character created by various societies and historical reasons, especially by the social unquality between male and female.
- It is obvious that the ant fauna of Xishuangbanna has a typical character of Asia Tropics origin,meantime it has certain origin relationship with Australia Tropics and Africa Tropics.
与新北界、新热带界和古北界的关系最为疏远。 可见西双版纳的蚂蚁区系具有典型的热带亚洲起源特征， 同时与澳洲和非洲的热带区系有一定的渊源关系。
- This is a typical bourgeois neighborhood.