a twisty road的用法和样例：
- He lit his pipe with a twist of paper.
- It has been a twisted road that led to this place, but it is only a stepping stone.
- A twist of fate; a story with a quirky twist.
- Have you ever had a Twisty Treat?
- I promise I won't spend more than a hundred pounds in the sales so don't get your knickers in a twist.
- Most drilling in metal is done with a twist drill.
a twisty road的相关资料：
Ajelli a a health/fitness/jazz freak a leading human rights campaigner A current or deposit account? A hostile encounter or meeting. a zoologist who studies fishes. a tremendously exciting challenge a television company/presenter A satin-finished silk fabric. A contemptible lack of courage. A Course in Multimedia Technology