a turnaround in the economy的用法和样例：
- The improved trade figures are a much-needed shot in the arm for the economy.
- Economist Stuart Hoffman said a turnaround in the job market is not likely anytime soon.
- Experts are forecasting a recovery in the economy.
- There are underlying grounds to expect the long-awaited recovery to materialise, such as the stimulus to exports from a weak pound and a turnaround in the stockbuilding cycle.
- All sector of the economy suffer from the fall in the exchange rate.
- Despite these measures, the economy remains in the doldrums.