a troublesome problem的用法和样例：
- The selection of labor subcontractor is a troublesome problem came across to construction companies.
- The selection of labor subcontractor is a troublesome problem came across to construction companies.Usually,it is selected subjectively.
- A net-belt dryer is an essential equipment for wood-based panel manufactures, but the net-belt excursion of which has been a troublesome problem for factories.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome(PCOS) is one of the principal causes of anovulatory infertility of women in reproductive age.The treatment of infertile women with PCOS is still a troublesome problem.
- A troublesome situation has grown up.
- It's a troublesome work to clear it everyday.