a trial match的用法和样例：
- Take the car for a trial run to see if you like it.
- Her child is a trial to his teachers.
- Let's have a trial run and see if everybody knows what to do.
- A severe test, as of patience or belief; a trial.
- The programme was given a trial run to gauge viewers' reactions.
a trial match的相关资料：
a a dictator or dictatorial person. A person regarded as promiscuous. a lonely beach/farmhouse/road A wide waistband yielded support. A Discussion of Creative Accounting a solitary instance of cowardice. a well-intentioned effort to help A treaty of perpetual friendship. A Novel Divided Backtrack Algorithm a simple method/solution/task