a trade block的用法和样例：
- Britain concluded a trade agreement with China.
- He has never belonged to a trade union.
- We have a trade surplus of 400 million.
我们有 4 亿英镑的贸易顺差。
- A trade, profession, or other means of livelihood.
- The trade minister with a trade mission pay a visit to that country.
- They contracted a trade agreement with Japan.
a trade block的相关资料：
aquert a A first or undergraduate degree. A huntsman or hunting attendant. A Rational Critique on Voluntarism a person afflicted with leprosy. a quiet/secluded/lonely spot a time of unexampled prosperity. A magnificent place for sailing. A musical? - Mm-hmm. - A state of indecisive agitation. a fervent belief/hope/desire