a tour group的用法和样例：
- Are you going to follow a tour group or travel by yourself?
- He is registered to take part in a tour group to Lijiang.
- A tour group, which is composed of over one hundred people, arrived in Beijing.
- The tourist is in the scenic spots now. He is with a tour group whose tour guide is Li jun.
- A tour guide is leading a tour group to a railway station. They want to take a train from Beijing to Guangzhou.
- A tour guide and his tour group go to a restaurant. A waiter attends them. The tour guide seats his guests.
a tour group的相关资料：