a tough break的用法和样例：
- To lose a tennis match because of one bad call is a tough break.
- You gf dumping you on your 40th birthday is a tough break.
- I am well aware that this is a tough job.
- He lives in a tough neighborhood.
- It was then a tough nut to crack.
- Painting the ceiling was a tough nut to crack.
a tough break的相关资料：
Aoujan a A Fast Bit-rate Control Scheme a computer/opera/wine buff A delusive or misleading hope. a prisoner under house arrest. A tunnel pierces the mountain. a prominent leader/politician a remote outpost of civilization A Covering Generalized Rough Set a woman's financial independence a society of moderate prosperity