a touching scene的用法和样例：
- During the teaching of the Convenient Method, some presented a touching scene as they stood in meditation.
- This annual activity united the Chinese community into one big family, forming a touching scene.
- She said that these pooled Some moved into the Paralympic Village site in a touching scene, they are our "people-oriented" a full expression.
- When this would-be initiate saw us off at customs, he could not keep from crying, and our eyes were filled with tears as well. What a touching scene it was!
- The machine stops and starts at a touch.
- This dish needs a touch more garlic.