a tonkin cane的用法和样例：
- English schoolmasters used to cane the boys as a punishment.
- The aged peasant is advancing slowly with the aid of a cane.
- The carpenter cane along and screwed a shining brass on.
- The man was so weak that he had to walk with a cane.
- There is a vein of melancholy in his character.
a tonkin cane的相关资料：
Ajadil a a downgrading of diplomatic relations A range of fruit-flavoured toppings a threat to press/academic freedom a trivial detail/matter/problem A country of east-central Africa. a proposal not worth consideration. a monthly meeting/visit/magazine a placatory remark/smile/gesture a spelling/grammar/virus checker a statement incommensurable with truth