a tingling sensation的用法和样例：
- To feel or cause a tingling sensation.
- I felt a tingling sensation that directly touched my heart .
- A tingling sensation in his arm told him that he had blacked out for a while.
- The smell is minty and refreshing， if your lips are chapped you feel a tingling sensation， but it leaves your lips moisturized and soft.
- I will always remember the first moment I held you in my arms.I felt a tingling sensation that directly touched my heart.It was an intoxicating feeling I will always have.