a tightly knit community的用法和样例：
- Koichi Hamanaka suddenly returns to the tightly knit community, a shopping district, in a corner of Tokyo that he once called home.
- A tightly knit group of zealots who are active in advancing the interests of a revolutionary party.
- There is a profound range of feeling in this piece, which incorporates a majestic spirit within a tightly knit composition.
- He had reminded all of us that a tightly knit network of family and friends can buoy you, if you ever should need it.
- The Second Field Army was a tightly knit unit,and there was excellent coordination between the higher and lower officers,between the columns and even at the grass-roots level.