a tight weave的用法和样例：
- a tight suitcase; a tight weave.
- It's a tight squeeze to get five people in that small car.
- I'm in a tight corner just at present.
- Her lies got her in a tight place.
- They have planned a tight schedule of travel.
- My brother is in a tight squeeze.
a tight weave的相关资料：
aquert a a hunting/shooting/ski lodge A considerable amount of prejudice a general-purpose cleaning fluid A considerable amount of falsehood A person affected with pellagra. A manager for wireless networks. aortic and left ventricular tunnel a profoundawareness of the problem a craze for collecting beer-mats