a tidal race的用法和样例：
- A channel in which a tidal current runs.
- Exhibiting short, jumbled waves, as a tidal rip.
- Have you ever seen a tidal wave?
- The eager is a tidal phenomenon of rivers.
- A sea of flowers; a tidal wave of songs.
a tidal race的相关资料：
a gift a a rush of debutante parties. a Methodist church/preacher A Collection of New Literature a shop selling women's hats. a field study/investigation a look of steely determination a massive increase in spending a champion against colonialism a mathematical/comic genius A handshake of carbon monoxide