a throng of people的用法和样例：
- With the country in recession, Mr Obama delivered a sombre speech from the steps of the Capitol building to a throng of people on the National Mall.
- A moment afterwards, and a throng of people came pouring round the corner by the prison wall, in the midst of whom was the wood-sawyer hand in hand with The Vengeance.
- A throng of pupils issued out into the street.
- He was the prey of a throng of novel sensations.
- Mike dashed through the throng of people on the street.
- He was met by a throng of journalists and photographers.