a thriving business的用法和样例：
- May the god of money give you a thriving business.
- He's carrying on a thriving business.
- Stamford Raffles' plan was to develop it into a thriving business sector.
- Ambitious Japanese parents have made private, out-of-school tuition a thriving business.
- Travelling only three hours from Dublin you find yourself in a vibrant, young university city with a thriving business community.
- Hundreds of pedestrians jostle each other on the streets, camels carry merchandise in from the Silk Road, and teahouses and restaurants do a thriving business.