a thinly veiled criticism的用法和样例：
- I replied with a thinly veiled warning.
- In a thinly veiled reference to Barack Obama, he said he would fight to make sure "Americans are not deceived by an eloquent, but empty call for change.
- Indeed, it's fairly easy to think of the fictional country of Matobo as the African nation of Zimbabwe, and Edward Zuwanie as a thinly veiled stand-in for Zimbabwe's leader, Robert Mugabe.
- Since Scarlett's first meeting with him in Atlanta on the night of the bazaar, he had talked with her in this manner, but now there was a thinly veiled note of mockery in his conversations with everyone.
- In a thinly veiled attempt to bury reform, Speaker John Thrasher has assigned the bill to five committees - an almost-certain kiss of death.If one committee won't kill it, then another one will.