a thin excuse的用法和样例：
- a thin excuse(= one that people are not likely to believe)
- A thin mattress filled with straw or sawdust.
- A thin jacket is a poor protection against cold.
- A thin coat gives little protection against the cold.
- "She said she didn't come because she'd lost our address." "Well, that's a thin excuse! She knows a lot of people who could have told her."
- A thin layer of bone, membrane, or other tissue.
a thin excuse的相关资料：
ajacol a A sonnet that celebrates love. a hands-on style of management a picture of doubtful provenance a self-confessed plagiarist. a foursquare refusal to yield. a statewide recycling program. A room carpeted wall-to-wall aovel rectangular floating valve A crown signifies royal power. a message informing of danger.