a thickness of five inches的用法和样例：
- The beam has a thickness of 3 inches.
- The oceanic crust lies beneath the ocean floor and has a thickness of five to twelve kilometers. On the upper surface, there is a thin layer of unconsolidated sediment that rests on the basement layer composed of basalt.
- "There was at least five inches of this gray, pasty, dusty drywall soot on the ground as well as a thickness of it in the air."
- Our coating has a thickness of 0.7 to 1 micrometer.
- There is a clearance of only five inches.