a thick voice的用法和样例：
- He shored up the wall with a thick balk of wood.
- My father will give me a thick ear if I tell a lie.
- Behave yourself or I'll give you a thick ear!
- You need a thick skin to be a politician.
- One must have a thick hide to do such a thing.
- Beyond the mountains is a thick forest.
a thick voice的相关资料：
Aosasa a a partly sheltered anchorage. A business plan in Australia. A beautiful or beloved woman. A raucous party or gathering. A plant yielding these seeds. a concealed lighting_fixture. A tongue or tonguelike organ. a privately financed project. A thaw in East-West relations a course in applied linguistics