a theoretical physicist的用法和样例：
- PAUL DAVIES is a theoretical physicist at the Australian Center for Astrobiology at Macquarie University in Sydney.
- He is a brilliant mathematician and physicist and will probably become a theoretical physicist.
- Michio Kaku, thank you. He's a theoretical physicist and a very smart man. We love having you on. Thanks for coming on today.
- It's a theoretical possibility, but I don't suppose it will happen.
- The old professor had presided over a seminar for theoretical physicists.