a theology student的用法和样例：
- Once formulated; a theology evokes in its turn numinous feelings.
- Other critics accused him of inventing fables which made his ideas not a theology or philosophy but a theosophy.
- My limited experience with Chinese theology students confirms my impression that there are many who are eager to learn.
- Buddha taught a theology that bordered on the godless.He did not condemn the regular worship of the gods, but taught that some rituals were foolish.
- The current death-of-God group* believes that God is indeed absolutely dead, but proposes to carry on and write a theology without theos, without God.