A thaw in East-West relations的用法和样例：
- The IMF decision Wednesday reflects a thaw in relations between the authoritarian government in Minsk and the United States and the rest of Europe.
- The two South Asian rivals frequently arrest each other's fishermen for intruding into territorial waters despite a thaw in relations since they launched a peace process in early 2004.
- The main faults in east west trend both flanks of the anticline zone played a very important role for the evolution of structure and accumulation of oil and gas.
- Jose Mourinho exchanged a congratulatory embrace with Roman Abramovich in the first sign of a thaw in the relationship between the two men.
- A warmer pole means higher sea levels and a thaw in the arctic permafrost would lead to even more methane and carbon dioxide being released into the atmosphere.