a thatch-roofed house的用法和样例：
- Our house has a thatched roof.
- This picture has an old house with a thatched roof and a rough hewn fence around it.
- a thatch - roofed house
- The school violated numerous laws, including having a thatched roof and failing to have fire extinguishers.
- Walker's mercenaries were holed up in a town called Rivas in a building with a thatched roof, and the only way to get them out was to set it on fire.
- At the front entrance to the village you can see the totem pole guardian, and daily artifacts of the Joseon Period (1392-1910) such as treadmills, millstones, water mills, and thatched roof houses.