a testament to sb's beliefs的用法和样例：
- The building is a testament to their success.
- LLS: I think it's a testament to friendship.
- That Acer has come this far is something of a testament to the drive and unconventional approach of the43-year-old Mr.Shih, who has become the Steve Jobs of Taiwan.
- In February 2007, Tetra Pak established an advanced design conversion center in Beijing, a testament to its belief in the BDA's high-quality services.
- Dennis and Eckhardt were adamant that their students consider themselves scientists first and traders second - a testament to their belief in doing the “right thing.