a tennis star的用法和样例：
- He was sent under by the tennis star.
- A tennis or badminton match between two players.
- As a tennis player he has not yet met his match.
- A girls' summer camp; a tennis camp.
- I need a tennis outfit and tennis shoes.
- As a tennis player Ann is second to none.
a tennis star的相关资料：
ajowan a A Cognitive Account of Tautologies A portable receptacle for urine. a feeling of sheer/pure delight A wild surmise filled Robertson. a general regulation of enrollment a secluded garden/beach/spot A building equipped for bathing. a suite of dining-room furniture a philosopher skilled in deduction