a television screen的用法和样例：
- A radar screen is not unlike a television screen.
- An area of glow around a bright object on a television screen.
- In addition to the usual telephone handset the equipment includes a small television screen and, combined with the screen, a television camera.
- "Interruptive marketing is all about interrupting people's daily lives by yelling at them from the pages of a newspaper or a television screen.
- Great architecture can never be fully conveyed through a television screen, of course, and it saddens me that so many Americans will experience the building only via satellite.