a television documentary的用法和样例：
- The Discovery Channel cable programming network partly bankrolled the project, and a television documentary program is scheduled to air in the U.S.
- His work won the Premio Viareggio for services to humanity in 2000, and a television documentary based on it (shown on HBO and on Britain's Channel 4) won a Peabody Award in 2000.
- Griffiths caused a stampede for Boots when he identified a skin cream in a television documentary that appeared to have a real effect on the skin in lab tests.
- Louis Theroux's Weird Weekends is a television documentary series, in which Louis Theroux gives viewers the chance to get brief glimpses of things they wouldn't normally come into contact with.
- a television documentary about/on the future of nuclear power
- A television outfit went there to shoot the story.