a televised debate的用法和样例：
- Speaking in a televised debate, the Prime Minister, Junichiro Koizumi, suggeste that the article, or at least its interpretation, should be revised.
- President Bush and Senator John Kerry resumed their presidential campaigns Friday, one day after a televised debate that focused on foreign policy.
- In a televised debate on Saturday, Mrs Clinton raised her voice and jabbed her finger as she declared: “I'm not just running on a promise of change.
- To withhold a televised event or program from.
- A television outfit went there to shoot the story.