a technological revolution的用法和样例：
- This transformation has been due primarily to a technological revolution.
- On March 31, 1880, the good people of Wabash, Indiana (population 320), launched a technological revolution.
- Unhappiness seems to be particularly common in car companies, which suffer from global overcapacity, and telecoms companies, which are being buffeted by a technological revolution.
- Active Magnetic Bearings (AMB) is called a technology revolution in the bearings for a lot of advantages.
- Open source is not nameless, faceless, and it's not charity.Nor is it solely a community effort.What you see today is a technology revolution driven by market demand.