a tearful farewell的用法和样例：
- Some waved a tearful farewell to them.
- Reproached by Sharpless and crushed by remorse, he bids a tearful farewell to the past and departs.
- Sharpless asks Suzuki to comfort her mistress and to persuade her to give up her child to Kate. Pinkerton is overcome by his memories. Reproached by Sharpless and crushed by remorse, he Bids a tearful farewell to the past and departs.
- A veteran springboard diver was defeated by his compatriot in the finals of a world championship, offered congratulations to the victor in a warm embrace and waving a tearful farewell to the audience.
- Hundreds of people from ROK Thursday bid a tearful farewell to their relatives in the DPRK, as the 6-day reunions of families separated by the 1950-1953 Korean War ended in Mount Kumgang resort.