a taxi driver的用法和样例：
- I don't like being a taxi driver.
- She's employed as a taxi driver.
- I do not like being a taxi driver.
- That story is as unputdownable to a taxi driver as to a university professor.
- The guy whom Mary married is a taxi driver.
- Actually,I was also a taxi driver two years ago.
a taxi driver的相关资料：
A/B a a candid statement/interview A rendezvous Between two lovers a malignant/cancerous growth a gateway to success/stardom Aortomesenteric vascular bypass A proliferation inducing ligand A Teacher's companion to .. a tailor-made course of study a victorious battle/campaign A disorderly pile of clothes.