a tax return的用法和样例：
- His gross income was enough that he had to file a tax return.
- If a tax return is mailed, the date on the postmark shall be regarded as the actual date of lodgement.
- Even if you do not have to file, you should file a tax return if you can get a refund.
- The audit report, the management report, the letter of transmittal to a tax return are forms of communication.
- Reportedly, she had cost the company millions by misfiling a tax return for an important client.
- If students are nonresidents they must file a tax return on IRS Form 1040NR and are taxable generally on their United States income only.
a tax return的相关资料：