a tax credit的用法和样例：
- And today, I propose a tax credit to speed the development of vaccines for diseases like malaria, TB and AIDS.
- In 2001, Obama was coauthor of a law that created a tax credit for people who donate land, buildings or construction material to help develop low-income housing.
- Previous to this tax incentive plan, productions would only stay in a state for one to two weeks, shooting exteriors, and then move to another place where they could get a tax credit.
- He get a tax rebate at the end of the year.
- The care of six children was a tax on her energies.
- The governor has put a tax on cigarettes.
a tax credit的相关资料：