a taut thriller的用法和样例：
- A taut, compelling thriller that slowly sneaks up on you and nails you to your seat.
- A brief high-pitched humming or buzzing sound, such as that made by a swiftly passing object or a taut vibrating string.
- He had a taut expression on his face, apparently very angry.
- A handsaw with a taut thin blade,used for cutting small curves in wood.
- It is characterized by the existence of myofascial trigger points (MTrPs), which is a hypersensitive spot in a taut band of skeletal muscle fibers.