a tall story的用法和样例：
- It was a tall story to believe.
- He pours wine into a glass with a tall stalk.
- a traveller's tale; a tall story
- a tall story; a preposterous statement
- The skiing instructor was a tall, sunburnt man.
- He poured wine into a glass with a tall stalk.
a tall story的相关资料：
aquoll a a sense/spirit of adventure a mind impervious to criticism a swelling rush of anything. a period of settled weather. a fantastic beach in Australia a conflict between two parties a prairie islanded with groves a plea of guilty/not guilty a criminal/ghetto mentality a pressing invitation todinner