a tall person的用法和样例：
- Police flatly refused a tall person said to me.
- A garment size for a tall person.
- Her figure was quite thin for such a tall person.
- In a bus full of passengers behind a tall person in desperately short run, but the car is still moving forward at high speed in the downhill.
- He pours wine into a glass with a tall stalk.
- Which tall person can give a dot experience.
a tall person的相关资料：
a pack a a dedicated word processor/server A partiallysubmerged log or trunk. a crowd-pleasing musical comedy. a notation used by choreographers. A machine or mechanical appliance. a relationship between two lovers. a brilliant performance/invention A bridge designed for pedestrians. a candidate claiming many supporters