a tactical retreat的用法和样例：
- If that was a tactical retreat in the war on drugs, the following day brought a headlong flight.
- Chen Shui-bian has said that he will cede political power but, in fact, this is just a tactical retreat, said KMT caucus leader Pan Wei-gang.
- But now he was sure that in the subtle and complex mind of the Godfather a far-ranging plan of action was being initiated that made the day's happenings no more than a tactical retreat.
- Civility is not a tactic or a sentiment.
- "Of course it's (a tactic)," LeBron James said.