a tabloid newspaper的用法和样例：
- The museum is actually a tabloid newspaper reproducing31 letters from1751 to1973, currently being distributed in city parks.
- A tabloid newspaper? An amateur space enthusiast? U.S. government assessments of China's military prowess are sometimes based upon shaky sources.
- He hired Andy Coulson as his director of communications, despite a furore over criminal methods at a tabloid newspaper Mr Coulson once edited, a scandal that has returned to haunt him.
- Some tabloid newspaper cater to low tastes.
- They are printed in a tabloid size.