a syndicate loan的用法和样例：
- Fees and expenses for a syndicated loan shall be borne by the agent bank upon decisions of the members of the syndicate through consultation.
- A syndicate of local businessmen is bidding for the contract.
- Also, they act as arrangers, leading a syndicated loan facility for financing.
- In a syndicated loan, the lead manager, the agent bank and other members are all equal in terms of civil rights and obligations.
- There seems to be a good chance that David's division will structure a syndicated loan to finance the project for Phillip's government.